Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yoga for Mama


I woke up yesterday and decided that, for the first time in a very long time, I was going to attend a yoga class.

Despite getting sick to my stomach, having my yoga outfit ridiculed by a three-year-old , and pulling a hamstring while pumping gas (how? how?), I actually did manage to attend a yoga class. And it was fabulous.

Prior to said fabulous yoga class, my last yoga experience was a Mommy and Baby Yoga Class in late 2004. Pathetic. Why aren't I making time for this, given that I do really seem to enjoy it?

Plus, the yoga studio is at my corner. At. My. Corner. Door-to-door, the whole experience took an hour-and-a-half. What could my excuse possibly be?

I am hopeful that it will not be another three years before my next yoga class.

No comments: