Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Sick Boy

Brendan has pink eye. I can barely of think about it without wanting to compulsively itch my eyes . . . which I am convinced are also going to become infected with the pink eye yuckiness.
It is making me crazy. Itch. Itch. Itch.

As a result of this unfortunate turn of events, Ellie, B and I are sort of social outcasts today. No soccer. Had to cancel a playdate for Ellie. We are just hanging out at home . . . washing our hands every half hour or so. Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously- pink eye is going around like crazy. I had it too! Good luck...

Anonymous said...

Tell me about this blanket! My son eats his all night long (he's only allowed to have it at night becuase of this)and it is the most disgusting thing ever! I think he's getting a serious overbite because of it too... It's that the case at all with Brendan or did it just look like that in the pic? I NEED to talk to another blanket chewing baby mama...