Friday, December 4, 2009

Wee Windy City (and me) on ChicagoNow Radio Tomorrow

This Saturday morning, I am going to be one of the featured bloggers on ChicagoNow Radio on WGN from 9:00 until 9:30 a.m. So exciting!

I am going to be chatting about how to do the holidays in Chicago -- family style. Listen in for my suggestions on the very best kid-friendly events and activities that you won't want to miss this holiday season.

You remember that your kids are going to be out of school for two whole weeks, right? You are going to need to fill up your calendar with fun things to do. I'll also be talking about great free activities for the whole family with fellow blogger Carrie Kirby (aka Frugalista).

On Saturday morning, you can listen to the show live here. If you have any questions about things to do with kiddies in the city, you can tweet them to @ChicagoNow ahead of time and I will do my best to answer them on air. Of course, if you want to call in to the show on Saturday, that works too. The number is 312-591-7200.

Tune in Saturday morning to hear more!

1 comment:

Debra Olsen said...

Hello mate great blog post