Thursday, December 3, 2009

December issue of Chicago Parent

The December issue of Chicago Parent is out this week. I wrote three stories in this issue (and had a lot of fun doing it).

First, I have a few ideas for alternative snacks for Santa and his reindeer. It doesn't have to be all about cookies and carrots, you know.

I also have a piece about meaningful and inexpensive sibling gift exchange ideas. Rather than head out to the dollar store to pick up trinkets for your kids to exchange, have a look at these ideas that focus more in sentiment than money spent.

And then on to one of my favorite topics -- cooking together as a family. Families who want to learn how to cook together have lots of good options right here in Chicago.

1 comment:

Susan Bearman said...

Wow, Caitlin, a hat trick! And look at me, in the lead no less. Thanks and congratulations. I think I'll try some of that granola for our trip to Florida.