Thursday, December 31, 2009

At Year's End


Last year at this time, I was sitting by my fireplace cuddling with my five-day old baby boy. As I write this, that same baby toddles around my kitchen, clapping and laughing and getting into everything he possibly can.

This was a fast and busy but happy year for the Giles family.

Going into 2010, my only hope is to keep moving the direction of better -- better person, better wife, better mother, better sister, better daughter, better friend, better writer, better knitter, better baker -- you get the idea.

Onward and upward.

Happy New Year friends. I hope that 2010 is all that you want it to be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you! I've been reading your blog for so long and I still just adore watching those kids grow!

Farrah said...

Happy New Year Caitlin! Your kids are so adorable and your daughter certainly takes after her mommy! Blessing to you in 2010!

Grace {Formerly Gracie} said...

Happy New Year to you too and congratulations on your newest cutie!

Susan Bearman said...

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family.

Gabriel Pearson said...

Hi nice readingg your post