Thursday, September 17, 2009

This and That

Just a few random things all thrown together in one post. Here we go.

I have a post up on the Chicago Moms Blog today lamenting the fact that Colin has started biting me when he nurses (ouch).

Over at Wee Windy City, I am singing the praises of a new family-friendly coffee shop in Lakeview called Family Grounds. They have a great play space and hazelnut lattes. Pure genius, I tell you.

And finally, if your farmer's market still has raspberries, you should buy some and make these amazing raspberry bars from Smitten Kitchen (thanks to Marketing Mommy for the heads up on these). They are spectacular.

I'll be back tomorrow with a post on . . . . you guessed it . . . more things you can make when you have a billion apples in your backyard.

No comments: