Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Making Plans

I have a post up today at the Chicago Moms Blog called A Girl and Her Plans about all of the things I would do if I had more time.

Speaking of plans, Ellie's eleven-day-long spring break begins tomorrow and I need to start planning. I am not the kind of mom who can wake up, make breakfast and then say to the kids, "So what should we do today?"

Spontaneity and three kids under the age of five don't mix.

If I don't think ahead the night before, the next thing I know the kids have watched three episodes of Curious George and it is almost lunch time.

I need to make a plan (eleven of them, actually).

Next Monday, I thought that we would go to the Morning Glories for Preschoolers Program at the Garfield Park Conservatory.

And that is all I have so far.

Anybody been on a spectacular local spring break outing with your kiddos? Share. Share.

No comments: