Friday, April 10, 2009

Fishing and Babywearing


My friend Steph at Adventures in Babywearing is asking the question, "How do you wear?"

And that gave me an excuse to post this picture from our recent trip to Florida. This was the first time I had been fishing since I was a child. And this was also my first time wearing my baby while fishing. (And by fishing, I mean standing on the beach holding a pole for five minutes -- no actual fish were caught and someone else did the casting for me so no hooks were flying around or anything.)

I am wearing Colin in a Moby Wrap -- which we both love. I borrowed the Moby Wrap from my sister-in-law and am (reluctantly) returning it to her in a few weeks because she will need it for her new babe.

I think that Colin is big enough for the Ergo now so we will be transitioning to that.

Visit Steph's site
for more cute pictures of mamas and their babes.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

This is AWESOME! Love it. And I love your dress, too!

Steph

Upstatemamma said...

Wow!!! I love the Moby too. We use it everywhere. You look like you have been having fun. My dad used to tske me fishing - I remember liking it and then one year it was, "gross."