Thursday, April 10, 2008

She Has Lots of Good Ideas

The other day Ellie was playing with her collection of stuffed dogs of various sizes, colors and breeds. It is an impressive and unwieldy group -- at least fifteen pups in all. And she of course has them all arranged into families (which is how she groups everything from plastic dinosaurs to chicken fingers).

Ellie: "Mommy, these pups are going to do some 'breast milking' because they are all really, really hungry. But I am going to set it up so some 'breast milk' with the mama dog and some 'breast milk' with the daddy dog. Isn't that smart of me? So the daddy dog can be more of a helper with all of these babies."

Waaay smart of you, El.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute- I love how she thinks! I am definitely going to suggest this idea for Nano :)

Molly said...

I think Ellie is on to something. What a fabulous idea!

Meghan Murray said...

hmmm. I wonder if ellie would like to drop uncle Bobo a memo about this.

Anonymous said...

Very smart indeed! I'm dying to hear about Brendan and the blankie- what's the latest? Are you going to post about it?