Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Lefty

My husband and I have recently come to the conclusion that Brendan is left-handed.

I know. I know. The boy is almost two. Have we not been paying any attention to him for the past year and a half? I don't know how we hadn't noticed this. I have no explanation.

So anyway, he always holds utensils in his left hand (on the rare occasions that he isn't just using his fist to shovel food into his mouth). If you hand him a ball in his right hand, he switches it over to his left hand to throw it.

I am pretty excited about this development because I am left-handed myself. So is my Dad. And left-handed people are special (at least, that is what my Dad has always told me).

2 comments:

Anne-Marie Kennedy said...

Hi! I think I figured out how to post a comment. Love your blog!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.