Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Plague Upon Our House

First Brendan, then Ellie, followed very quickly by Mommy. And just when we thought we were done with the whole nasty outbreak . . . Daddy has been stricken with the stomach flu, too.

I guess it is just that time of year (and the reality of having wee ones). The weather has turned cool. We have a child in preschool. We frequent a variety of locations teeming with children and their germs. What can you do?

But it is still yucky. We wash our hands, I swear. I carry a variety of hand sanitizing wipes and gels in all my car, my bag, etc. Ellie is getting really good at coughing into her arm, rather than her hand (or my face). Oh well.

And even as David recovers from his bout with the stomach flu, Brendan has developed a runny nose and slight fever. A cold on deck?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh! I am sorry to hear this bad news from your blog... hope everyone is feeling better soon!