Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let The Distraction Begin!

I joined Facebook today.

I have been intentionally not joining Facebook for months now.  Sure, I was curious but I feared the distraction that it would bring into my life (which already has plenty of distractions . . . like blogging).

But I have been doing a horrible job in keeping in touch with a lot of people that I want to be in touch with.  And Facebook seems like a chance to check in with these friends on a more regular basis. . . . . and search for old boyfriends . . . . and snoop on what my college-age cousins are doing . . . and look at pictures of cute babies. . . . and keep up with MY MOM (that's right, my Mom joined Facebook before I did).

I think I am up to fourteen or so friends already.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was slow to join too, and I still don't know how to use most of the features. I am definitely going to have to add your mom as a friend!

Meghan Murray said...

I know...I haven't looked at a hen and two/three chicks in days! I usually check daily! FB is so very distracting.