Fall is decidedly HERE (brrrr).
We are starting to get into an autumn mood around here and we have lots of "fallish" activities on the agenda for next week:
(1) Soup -- tons and tons of soup (potato leek last night, lentil and vegetable next Monday)
(2) Planting daffodil bulbs for the spring
(3) Picking up some funky gourds from the farmer's market to go with the pumpkin collection on the front porch
(4) Fall baking with my little helpers (pumpkin cookies and an apple crostada)
(5) Knitting, knitting, knitting because I know two heads that are going to be in need of hats very soon
(6) Drinking warm apple cider at every opportunity