Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hey Chicago Mamas, I Have A Favor To Ask of You

Do you live in the Chicago area? Are you the parent of a preschool-aged child? Okay good, I am talking to you (the rest of you please feel free to move on).

As some of you might know, I write for Being Savvy: Chicago about local educational and enrichment opportunities for little ones. Being Savvy: Chicago is part of a national site called Savvy Source that is dedicated to offering parents of preschoolers information about local preschools, plus tons of other information about age-appropriate activities and child development (it is great -- you should check it out). One of my favorite features of the site is the preschool reviews from real parents (wouldn't you have loved to have had an insider's view before you applied to your child's preschool?).

This is where you come in. Please take a minute to check out the Chicago-area preschool page and find you child's school. See what other parents had to say and then click "Review" to share your thoughts. The information you share is anonymous. The whole process will take you about six minutes (I timed myself). Thanks so much for being a pal. I owe you one.

No comments: