Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fall Already?


I absolutely cannot believe that it is time to start thinking about back-to-school and fall activities already. If you are starting to make your plans for the next few months, check out the Fall issue of Going Places Magazine. Going Places is designed to help families find local, affordable and fun activities. And trust me, the magazine has the most comprehensive events calendar for the Chicago area that you are going to find.

I have two pieces in the fall issue out this week: Throwing the Perfect Fall Party and Make the Most of the Last Days of Summer. Pick a copy up when you see one.

1 comment:

Serena said...

It's amazing how the summer has flown! I took Bubs "back to school" shopping and couldn't get over the fact that my "little guy" is starting preschool in a few weeks!