Friday, May 7, 2010

Why You Shouldn't Care That Your House is a Mess: My Mother's Day Message

In honor of Mother's Day, I wrote a post for the site Sprout for Parents about how most moms (myself included) spend too much time feeling bad about all of the things on their to-do lists that don't get done and not enough time feeling proud about all of the good stuff that is getting done (like raising healthy, happy kids).

I hope you will take a minute to check out my post and then give yourself a big pat on the back for the great job that you do every day, mama.

5 comments:

Megan Murray Elsener said...

I love this picture!!!

Anne-Marie Kennedy said...

Amen Sister! You must have read my mind. My house is a wreck because I would rather spend the precious time that I am actually at home with Will playing, cuddling, nursing, bathing, etc. with him. Thank you for the fabulous Sprout article. I have printed it out, and it is displayed on the fridge as a reminder to give myself a break.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind comment Anne-Marie.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Amen! :)

Steph

Crepes Recipes said...

Awesome bloog you have here