Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blogging about BlogHer

I am going to BlogHer tomorrow.

I've spent so much time blogging about going to BlogHer (here and here and for the last time I swear here) that I haven't actually spent any time getting ready to actually go to BlogHer.

I have so much do to. Let's just say that the logistics of bringing a six-month-old with you to an all-day conference while also leaving your two older children with a sitter who wants to take them on an all-day outing to the zoo are . . . . extensive.

If you want to check in with me tomorrow to see how chaotic it is to bring a baby with you to a conference, head over to Wee Windy City where I will be liveblogging -- unless I am walking the lobby with my crying baby.

Wish me luck! And leave a comment if you are going BlogHer too and want to say hi in real life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com