Happy Birthday big man.
- Cereal- Cheerios
- Vegetable- Red peppers
- Drink- Milk
- Toy- LEGOS
- TV Show- Wild Kratts
- Game- Hi-Ho-Cheerio
- Book- The Jungle Book
- Dinner – Pizza and pesto
- Lunch – Buttered noodles
- Breakfast - pancakes
- Holiday- Christmas and Easter
- Animal – Tigers and lions and giraffes
- Color – red, blue, orange and yellow
- Things to do at school – "Make maps and books like the bird book and the mammal book."
- Sport – baseball, football, and hockey
What do you want for your birthday? "LEGOS! LEGOS! and tractors and trailers like my Grandma got me. Also some workers."
What do you love about each person in our family?
- Daddy – Because he is nice like when he takes us to Arizona.
- Mommy – Cuddling with you.
- Ellie - She lets me play with her. She helped my build my LEGO police helicopter.
- Colin – He lets my ride his bug.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Pittsburgh.
What are some of your wishes for this year? "Maybe I will lose a tooth. I think I am going to like kindergarten because I am going to get to do homework."
What makes you happy? "Ellie because when I hurt myself she gives me her stuffed animal to sleep with."
What makes you sad? "Nothing."
How old is your Mom? "15" (thanks, buddy)
How tall is your Mom? Showing with hands "This tall."
What is her favorite thing to do? "Spending your time with me."
What does Dad do for a job? "Work."
What is Dad’s favorite food? "Pizza."
What does our family like to do together? "Play baseball."
What going to be when you grow up? "A guy who is silly and laughs like a clown."
Who are you going to marry? "I don't know. I am going to live by myself with two Huskie dogs."
What was the best part of your bowling party today? "Opening my presents."