Saturday, August 21, 2010

Me! On WGN Radio on Monday Morning!

If you are up and at em' bright and early on Monday morning (and really, what parent of a young child isn't awake before 7:00 a.m every single day of the week), tune in to WGN Radio to hear my thoughts on packing great back-to-school lunches. I'll be on around 6:39 a.m.

I'll be sharing my suggestions for the very best reusable school lunch supplies you should have on hand in order to get the year off to a great start. Plus, I will be offering some tips on how to "cheat" and not have to make lunches at all. Intrigued? Listen in on Monday!

1 comment:

expertessaywritingservicesuk said...

Nursing essay UK health mission is only providing clients with absolutely professional academic Guidance theory whit experts at very low price. Get Connected
http://nursingessayhelp